Visit the Integrity Knowledge Center regularly for rich, varied and thought-provoking resources for the public sector and observers of the field.
Take advantage of our current knowledge base in the form of articles, presentations, white papers, and points of view on the industry. The Integrity Knowledge Center offers our best advice about trends, emerging issues, and about evolving opportunities in acquisition and program management and training.
Should you find an item of particular interest and want to talk about it, or request further information or even a whitepaper, please email us at Impact@IntegrityMC.com.
- Building a 21st Century Digital Government – Copyright 2018, National Contract Management Assoc. PDF
- Crowdsourcing to Discover Lost in Translation Requirements PDF
- Applying Agile Methodologies to Acquisition Support PDF
- CPIC – Making the Business Case for Cybersecurity PDF
- GCMS – Applying Agile Methodology to Acquisition & Contracting Support PDF
- Using the “A” Team to Perform Integrated Acquisition Planning PDF
- Follow the Money – Better Acquisition Decisions through Financial Analysis PDF
- Double Down Early with Risk Management to Bring Down Source Selection Risk PDF
- How Integrated Product Teams Can Improve Performance and Save Money PDF
- Using a Cross-Functional Team for Effective Capital Planning Investment Control (CPIC) PDF
- “Getting to Green: One Team’s Journey to an All-Green Investment Portfolio” PDF
- “Independent Government Cost Estimates and Contract Costs” PDF
- “How an IGCE Can Help You Assess Cost/Price Reasonableness During Source Selection” PDF